GOLISI G30 18650 BATTERY 3000MAH 30A
GOLISI G30 18650 BATTERY 3000MAH 30A
Golisi G30 is a high drain IMR 18650 battery. which can be recharged for more than 800 times. Compared to traditional batteries, it is more powerful, environment friendly, safer and economic to use. The famous Tesla adapts 18650 rechargeable battery packs to fuel its vehicles.
Constant Discharging Current: 2A
Safety protection: Based on UL1642 standard, no leaking or explosion in extreme tests of over charging, short circuit, over discharging, high temperature.
1. Fully charge before initial use
2. Always charge battery in/on a fireproof surface
3. Never leave charging batteries unattended.
4. To avoid short circuits, keep this battery away from metal objects (e.g. coins, keys, jewelry)
5. Keep the battery in its case or any other insulated material
6. To avoid shortening your batterys life, do not overcharge it doing so may result in the battery popping or leaking
7. Do not use the battery is there are signs of previous usage
8. Do not dispose battery with the use of fire
9. Stacking more than one battery at a time may result in explosion.
10. Never short the battery. Connect the positive and negative sizes.
11. Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells.
CELL = BATTERY
- KEEP OUT OF REACH of anyone under 18 years of age, AND pets.
- DO NOT PUT IN FIRE, oven, microwave, or expose to anything over 100oC (212oF)
- DO NOT CARRY or store OUTSIDE of its protective packaging or a PROTECTIVE CELL CASE.
- DO NOT PUT IN POCKET, bag, purse, or anywhere WITH METAL OBJECTS including COINS and KEYS. Otherwise, cell(s) could short-circuit and explode.
- DO NOT PUT A DEVICE WITH CELL(S) INSTALLED IN POCKET or ON YOUR BODY. As unlikely as it may be, a device can malfunction, have a defect, internal damage, and/or be affected by conductive debris or object(s) in pocket that can overload or short-circuit cell causing it to explode.
- DO NOT USE IN A DEVICE THAT CAN EXCEED MAX CELL WATTAGE (W) or AMPERAGE (A) (listed on each cell and retail packaging). Otherwise, this can overload a cell, causing it to explode.
- DO NOT USE A LOWER RESISTANCE (listed on each cell and retail packaging). Otherwise, this can overload cell, causing it to explode.
- DO NOT USE CELL WITH ANY DAMAGE TO ITS STRUCTURE OR OUTER PROTECTIVE LABEL (also called “WRAP”, “sleeve”, “skin”). Damage may include: dent(s), tear(s), nick(s), puncture(s), corrosion, or any other undisclosed abnormalities or damages. Otherwise, a cell can short-circuit and explode. ALWAYS INSPECT cell VISUALLY and by TOUCH to SEE/FEEL for damage BEFORE EACH USE. ** SEE ILLUSTRATION BELOW AS GUIDELINE. **
- DO NOT LEAVE UNATTENDED WHILE CHARGING, & REMOVE CELL(s) FROM CHARGER ONCE FULLY CHARGED to ensure it is not exposed to any potential charger malfunction such as overcharging which could damage cell causing it to explode.
- DO NOT CHARGE HIGHER THAN MAX CHARGE VOLTAGE (V) (typically 4.2V) or DISCHARGE BELOW MAX VOLTAGE CUT-OFF (V) (typically 2.5V). Overcharging or over-discharging cell(s) can cause irreversible damage and cause it to explode.
- DO NOT MIX WITH USED or DIFFERENT BATTERY TYPES. Differences in cell capacity can lead to one or more cell(s) being overcharged or over-discharged.
- IF USING A MULTI-CELL DEVICE, the device MUST HAVE A NON-CONDUCTIVE BARRIER (typically plastic) OR FITMENT that PREVENTS CELL(S) from TOUCHING THE SIDE(S) OF ONE ANOTHER OR ANY ADJACENT METAL except for the very centre of top and bottom of the cell. Otherwise, cell(s) could short-circuit and explode.
- ALWAYS use, connect, charge, and operate cell(s) within their capabilities as listed on each cell, packaging, and product detail pages, while adhering to the device’s user manual.
- COMPLETELY READ and follow the WARNING section listed on each cell, packaging, and here, in its entirety.
- SEARCH www.YouTube.com for “18650 EXPLOSIONS” to understand the importance of consistently taking safety precautions and using Li-ion cells properly. Your safety is #1.
THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS NICOTINE, WHICH IS A HIGHLY ADDICTIVE SUBSTANCE.
Nicotine strength explained:
Different nicotine strength displays:
You may see eLiquid strengths written as mg, mg/mL, or in percentage form. Here is how they are displayed in each:0mg = 0mg/mL = 0% Nicotine
1.5mg =1.5mg/ml = 0.15% Nicotine
3mg = 3mg/mL = 0.3% Nicotine
6mg = 6mg/mL = 0.6% Nicotine
12mg = 12mg/mL = 1.2% Nicotine
18mg = 18mg/mL = 1.8% Nicotine
20mg = 20mg/mL = 2.0% Nicotine
Contains: Vegetable Glycerol, Propylene Glycol, Nicotine, Other Flavourings. Can contain traces of allergens.
Diacetyl, Acetoin and Acetyl Propionyl free.
Diethylene glycol free.
Not for use by people under 18 years old, Non-smokers, Pregnant, Nursing, People with cardiovascular conditions, Diabetes, Asthma or people sensitive to content.
Adverse effects: Headache, Dizziness, Dryness in mouth, Nose, Throat.
Warning: Harmful if swallowed
Keep out of reach of children. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. IF SWALLOWED: immediately call a POISON CENTRE or doctor/physician. Rinse mouth. Dispose of container in accordance with local regulations.
Dispose of contents/container to by handing over to the person authorised to dispose of waste.
Can contain traces of allergens.
There aren't yet any reviews for this product.